Measures isometric grip force and strength increases in rehabilitation and physical therapy programs. Adjustable handle that allows user to quantify grip strength for different sized objects.
Features and Specifications
- Measures from 0-200 lbs or 90 kgs
- Accommodates small and large hand sizes, with five grip positions from 1.375" to 3.375"
- LCD display shows isometric grip force in pound or kg
- Perform maximum grip and rapid exchange tests
- Calculate average, standard deviation and coefficient of variation (Cv)
- Collect up to 5 trials for both hands
- Scratch-resistant UV coating protects all digital components from damage, unit does not have internal moving parts
- One year warranty
- Carrying case
- 2 AAA batteries included
- Complete manuals with use and complete instructions for hand strength and flexibility screening
- Calibration certificate in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and is traceable to NIST.
- Connects to Kinvent Physio App to monitor the patient’s or athlete’s progress.
- Surface dimensions: 21.5 x 14.5 inches / Plate
- Maximal force, endurance and muscular symmetry measurement