Series E push / pull force gauges make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, strength assessment, and ergonomic studies. Series E presents the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing solution. 100 lbF, 200 lbF and 500 lbF (500, 2,500, and 5,000 N) capacity force gauges are available, along with a wide range of attachments for various applications.
Attachments click and lock into place via innovative Click-Lock™ technology, a rugged anti-rotation locking mechanism. The attachments may be clicked into 90° or 180° orientations. No fastening is required, as with conventional force gauges, thereby reducing the risk of damage to the instrument.
- Measure real time and peak push and pull forces
- Three measuring ranges: 100, 200, and 500 lbF (500, 1000, and 2,500 N)
- Click-LockTM accessory mounting technology
- USB data output
- High / low limit indicators, for pass / fail and minimum force testing
- Averaging mode calculates average force over a period of time
- 5,000-point data memory - data points may be saved individually or logged continuously at up to 7,000 Hz. Data points may be bulk downloaded to included MESURTM Lite data collection software.
- Statistical calculations for saved data points
- Includes: Carrying case, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user's guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data
Test push/pull strength and functional task requirements
Force gauges are ideal for strength assessment, ergonomic studies, and workplace design. Available in capacities of 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N), and 500 lbF (2,500 N).
Attachments and Handles for Force Gauges to Perform Ergonomic Type Testing
Single & Double Handles, Pistol Grips, Padded attachments of various dimensions, Hooks, Clevis Grips, Chain/Hooks, etc.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.