These kits make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, strength assessment, and ergonomic studies. These kits present the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing solution.
Features & Specifications
- Accuracy: +/-0.3% of full scale
- Sampling Rate: 2,000 Hz
- Outputs: USB
- Safe Overload: 200% of full scale
- Threaded Connection
- M3-100: #10-32
- M3-200 and M3-500: 5/16-18
- Measurement Units: lbF, kgF, N
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery
- Peak readings always displayed
- 3 Year Warranty
- M3 Digital Force Gauge
- ±0.3% accuracy
- USB output
- Compact design, easy to hold
- Measures in lbF, ozF, kgF, or N
- Peak force capture for push and pull forces
- Durable construction ensures longevity
- Battery or AC operation
- MESUR Lite software - Tabulates continuous or individual data points from the gauge. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
- USB cable - For data output to a PC
- Double and single handles - Non-slip rubber handles for good grip and consistent test results.
- Padded attachments - Flat, curved, and square padded attachments mount directly to the force gauge for conducting musculoskeletal strength analysis.
- Snap hook - Features a snap clasp, for added safety. Swiveling action ensures proper alignment.
- Flat attachment - Round attachment for compression tests.
- Carrying case - Conveniently stow all items in the included cushioned carrying case.
- AC adapter and battery
- User's manual
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
|M3-100||100 x 0.1||50 x 0.05||500 x 0.5|
|M3-200||200 x 0.2||100 x 0.1||1000 x 1|
|M3-500||500 x 0.5||250 x 0.2||2500 x 2|
- Connects to Kinvent Physio App to monitor the patient’s or athlete’s progress.
- Surface dimensions: 21.5 x 14.5 inches / Plate
- Maximal force, endurance and muscular symmetry measurement