Simple task analysis and ergonomics analysis testing kit at an economical price. Ideal for workplace design, strength assessment, and ergonomic studies.
| Features and Specifications
- Capacity: 200 lbF [1 kN] and 500 lbF are available
- Real-time and peak force values
- Accuracy: +/-0.5% of full scale
- Safe Overload: 200% of full scale
- Large back lit graphic display
- 3 Year Warranty
- M2 digital force gauge
- Double handles
- Padded flat attachment
- Universal voltage AC adapter
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
AC1030, AC1031, AC1032, AC1035 AC Adapters
Universal AC adapters / chargers for Mark-10 force and torque gauges and indicators. Model Description AC1030 AC adapter / charger, 110V AC1031 AC adapter / charger, 220V EUR AC1032 AC adapter / charger, 220V UK AC1035...
Ergonomic Gauge Kits
- Test push/pull strength and functional task requirements
- Force gauges are ideal for strength assessment, ergonomic studies, and workplace design. Available in capacities of 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N), and 500 lbF (2,500 N).
Ergonomic Gauge Accessories
- Attachments and Handles for Force Gauges to Perform Ergonomic Type Testing
- Single & Double Handles, Pistol Grips, Padded attachments of various dimensions, Hooks, Clevis Grips, Chain/Hooks, etc.